We are searching for a Development Engineer to Applied Material Solution. You will work with packaging material and package development.
- Member of scrum team, translating requirements to sub-system requirements and technical specifications for area of competence
- Support the translation of requirements into packaging material and package design
- Define V&V strategy related to packaging material and package area for technology and product development projects and execute it.
- Write test specifications, analyze and document results using reports
- Coordinate & know how to execute all packaging material and package activities according to existing procedures, standards and methods, in partnership with suppliers, specialists, laboratories, and converting factories
- Drive root cause investigations on packaging material and package performance and functionality
- Drive risk assessment for packaging material and package
- Develop & Implement new procedures, test & validation methods according to requirements
- Analytical skills, clear in communication, that can manage complexity and ambiguity
- You are a team player that, at the same time, is expected to take on own initiatives and activities
- You have a natural drive for problem solving, able to coordinate, and deliver desirable results
- You have an academic degree, preferable Master of Science in Materials or similar
- You have good communication skills in English
- Past experience in the product development process in the packaging area
- Experience in technical test methodologies in the area of packaging.
- Knowledge of Packaging Material, Food Package Interaction and Statistics
- Well acquainted and self-sufficient in Physical Testing
- Knowledge in Requirement Management procedure.
- Knowledge in scrum and agile is a plus
Meritorious skills, characteristics and experience
What we offer
Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing engineering incl. Logistics, Testing and Verification, Project Management, Test & Quality, Product Information