- Bachelor of science degree
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills.
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Prior experience with scripting or programming languages including Python, SLAX, and NETCONF, and experience with automation frameworks such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or others, all a plus.
- Experience in fault isolation logic and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex multivariate problems and find a systematic approach to gain a quick resolution, often under duress.
- Ability to communicate effectively in crisis situations with all levels of an organization from Engineering/Operations audiences.
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions.
- Assist with major network upgrades/Maintenance windows or changes in the customer network
- JUNOS Switching & Routing CLI experience
- Understanding of Juniper hardware EX and QFXs
- Experience with core routing BGP and OSPF protocols.
- Experience with MPLS, VPLS, L2VPNs.
- CCNP or Juniper training in Advanced Data Center switching (ADCX)
- Previous professional experience (minimum of 5 years)
- Minimum of 1 years Unix/Linux administration experience
- Familiarity with automation and configuration management engines/tools
- Familiarity with next-gen firewall management (Palo Alto or Fortinet)
- Familiarity with Ansible, Python and Napalm library
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Dick Stenebo, email@example.com, 46706706177